admin 发表于 2016-9-6 08:25:19

《I Am Team GB》 制作花絮

看着非常舒服的一段花絮,节奏感,分镜脚本,都是爱。

https://vimeo.com/181479056

Art&Graft – A short edit showcasing the creative process behind our recent I Am Team GB Olympic & Paralympic campaigns with ITV, ITN & The National Lottery.Design, Direction and Production by Art&GraftArt&Graft, in collaboration with The National Lottery, ITN Productions, ITV Creative and ITV AdVentures, have directed, designed and produced a campaign to showcase The National Lottery and ITV’s support of Team GB at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in August.Comprising of a set of animated commercials, promos, POS and OOH collateral the campaign aims to inspire and represent the ‘togetherness’ that each Olympic Games brings to the nation; that we’re all joined together as we get behind our athletes.Following the Olympic Games in Rio, Camelot and ITV are co-hosting a homecoming celebration with a range of free sporting events across the nation and the I Am Team GB promo urges people to get involved on the 27th August.Credits:-Client:- The National Lottery / ITVArt&Graft:-
Creative Director — Mike Moloney
Head of Animation — Clement Bolla
Head of 3D — Martin Salfity
Art Director — Stephen Middleton
Producer — Tom Bromwich
Illustration — Colin Bigelow, Clement Bolla, Stephen Middleton, Guitty Mojabi, Jim Wheeler
Character Animation — Clement Bolla, Ricardo David, Ellie Dupont, Sunil Kumar, Florian Mounie, Vincent Techer
Animation — Clement Bolla, Nicholas Canticus, Joe Maker, Stephen Middleton, Sam Munnings, Martin Salfity, Jim Wheeler
Print Artworker — Stephen EverettMusic — Nothing But Love by James, BMG Rights Management
Sound Design — Grand Central StudiosITN Productions
Executive Producer — Jemma Cassey
Campaign Producer — Jennifer CollinsITV
Executive Creative Director — Tony Pipes
Creative Director — Anton Ezer
Campaign Manager — Heena Jivan
Marketing Manager — Natasha Reddy
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《I Am Team GB》 制作花絮