您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
Autodesk has announced Flame 2017 Extension 1, the latest update to its compositing and finishing system, including better compatibility with Maya and improved workflows for organising Batch schematics.
The new features, which build on those of Flame 2017
, released earlier this year, were announced at IBC 2016
Better workflows for editing Batch schematicsThe update introduces a number of improvements to workflow in Batch, Flame’s node-based compositing environment, which you can see in the first half of the video above.
Changes include a new Compass node, which enables users to group sets of related nodes, then colour-code and title the groups to help improve the readbility of a schematic at a glance.
The workflow should be familiar to users of other node-based software.
Better compatibility with Maya and other pipeline toolsAutodesk has also improved Flame’s compatibility with other pipeline tools, particularly Maya – the look and feel of whose viewport navigation controls it now shares, as shown at 2:20 in the video.
The changes, which are described as being aimed at new users, continue the recent repositioning of Flame
from an expensive, specialised turnkey system to a more general-purpose pipeline tool.
Other, more general, compatibility improvements include a new FBX scene export feature, and improved colour management and handling of EXR files, as summarised in Autodesk’s official features list:
- New ‘Maya-inspired’ 3D scene navigation and manipulatorsTo make action more fluid for modeling, selecting geometries and modifying complex scenes.
- Improved compatibility with third-party 3D software through a new FBX scene export featureFlame artists can now export complex projects – including geometries, deformed surfaces and textures as well as object animation and timing – facilitating more collaborative workflows.
- Enhanced pipeline integration for color management, pipeline compositing and multi-channel clipsSimplifies the user experience and strengthens the versatility of Flame products.
- Upgraded Action render qualityExtension 1 combines the latest techniques in physically based rendering (PBR) with core lighting and texturing tools and includes a new package of 60 Allegorithmic Substance textures.
- Improved EXR handling for upgraded pipeline compositingMulti EXRs can now be imported, conformed, cached and archived – while maintained as a single clip.
- Connected color workflow improvements for finishing artistsBatch effects applied in Autodesk Lustre can now be rendered through the background reactor, and tangent ELEMENT panels are now automatically switched to the focused application.
- Batch setups are now project-independentSetups contain all metadata to re-import content or transfer assets from remote workstations.
官网地址：http://www.autodesk.co.uk/produc ... fx/all/gallery-view