马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
    新朋友请点击最上方的关注按钮。
    老用户请打开右上角菜单,分享到朋友圈

截图:
    QQ截图20160103104415.jpg

说明:
    A part of my work during the two last months at Mathematic Studio on “Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime”.
    The challenge was to create setups for dirt on monkeys and leaves on the ground that works on ~90 shots.
    Dirt on monkeys :
    The dirt was scattered on the hair using python, the first step was to export an .ass of the hair then my script convert each hair to points on a .obj. Then I use this .obj to scatter dirt on points.
    In a second time I transfer the Normals from the monkeys to the dirt scattered.
    And at the end when the simulation is done, I replace the rigidbodies by instances and export a .ass again to Maya.
    Leaves on the ground :
    The leaves are scattered everywhere, they are simulated only on the contact zone of the ground and the monkeys to optimize the Bullet Solver. At the end, like the dirt, I export all the simulation in a sequence of .ass to Maya.

[Vimeo]147969022[/Vimeo]

关注微信公众号  cgsfusion

Fusion中文网 交流•本该•如此 cgsfusion.com
    版权申明:此文如未标注转载均为本站原创,自由转载请注明 本贴地址:https://www.cgsfusion.com/thread-3523-1-1.html 上篇帖子: 《立顿 Lipton》茶的变革 制作花絮 by The Mill 下篇帖子: 《守望先锋 Overwatch 》预告片 朋友 用户
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表